Think Spring with Our New Spring Packaging Collections!
It may be the middle of January with the end of winter nowhere in sight, but take hope! Spring is on the way. Before we know it, the snow will be melted, the sun will be shining, and the birds will be chirping. As we look forward to that day, now is the perfect time to stock up on spring packaging. Doing so will put a “spring” in your (and your customer’s) step. We have 8 new fun spring collections to brighten up your packaging. Click the links below to learn more about our latest collections.
1. Grand Gusto: If you’re looking for a colorful collection featuring a medallion and paisley pattern, the Grand Gusto Collection is just the thing. The collection includes three differently patterned bags (shown above) and special tissue paper.
2. Tempting Tropics: Regardless of your physical location, this collection will transport your customers to a sunny, tropical land. These gift bags come in trendy coral and teal colors.
3. Bold Expressions: This collection has two different sizes of bags featuring bold designs and colors. If you want your packaging to stand out and make a statement, Bold Expressions is the right choice.
4. Silvery Chic: The Silvery Chic Collection is a more sophisticated, classy look. The classic grey and white damask design is sure to impress your customers. Pairing these bags with a nice tissue paper adds the perfect touch.
5. Wild Blue Yonder: These trendy blue and white floral patterned bags feature unique gussets. They’re bold, bright, and perfect for spring. There are 3 different bag sizes to choose from.
6. All a Flutter: Sure to make your customers smile, these bags have a cute green and purple butterfly pattern. There is also coordinating tissue to make your packaging stand out even more.
7. The Wild Side: These trendy, eco-friendly kraft bags feature a bold animal print.
8. Free Spirit Collection: These bags feature a trendy floral pattern in shades of blue, white, and grey. This collection is a great mix of traditional and modern looks and is perfect for spring.
Embrace the coming of spring with this fun and trendy packaging. Don’t hesitate to pull out the spring packaging and décor before winter is over. It may be just the thing to bring some joy to you, your employees, and your customers.