3 Necessities of a Professional Logo Design
A custom logo design not only helps your business become more recognizable, but it also establishes credibility with potential customers. Learn how these three key areas of logo design come together to provide a memorable, visual experience that set your business stand apart from the competition.
1. Logo Design Colors
Selecting the right color for your logo is one of the most important steps in the logo design process, and may have a bigger impact on your business than you realize. Used correctly, colors can position your company in a positive light and reinforce its core values to your customers. Follow these tips:
- A great logo will look good whether in a single color, black-and-white, or mixed colors and tones.
- Limit logo colors to 3 or less.
- Use color psychology to your advantage.
2. Logo Design Fonts
Along with color, font style is vital for communicating your brand to customers. The font should reflect your brand and complement the color. Use these tips:
- Avoid hard-to-read fonts.
- One font is ideal; avoid more than two.
- Make sure the font is legible across all applications, especially if using decorative fonts.
3. Logo Design Graphics
Think about all the places your logo could potentially be used. Professionally designed logos will work in all applications, including web, email, print advertising, signage, T-shirts, and more. These tips will help ensure your logo will look good and be memorable on any medium. Make sure your logo is:
- Not using clip art
Ready to create a logo? Check out Deluxe Logo Design today!
Originally posted on our parent company, Deluxe’s blog.